Monday, October 8, 2012

Client Brief

Being able to talk to a client brings a whole new perspective to a project. It is definitely interesting to hear their viewpoints and what they envision in a space, compared to what I as a designer see in a space. One thing I learned was the importance to design around what your client wants. You are certainly able to add elements to the design that you like or think would be appropriate, but the design usually falls back to what the client needs. I am worried in the future of getting a client that has no room for compromise, or would absolutely love something in a space that does not work. One thing I can do to improve my interview notes would be to find a better way to organize them. Perhaps different section heads or labels would be the easiest way to organize them into smaller categories.

No comments:

Post a Comment